Applications are now closed for the spring cohort.
SHIFT is a group program that helps individuals identify and convert their life’s work and personal experiences into business opportunities.
At the end of this program, participants will have:
- A clearer understanding of who they are and what they can offer as an entrepreneur
- A sell sheet to promote their first offer (service)
- A plan and support for the next steps in their business
This live program includes group sessions, private business coaching, independent activities, and personal assessment tools.
This two month program will walk you through the following stages:
- Identify: To start, you will develop an intensive inventory of your work and life experiences and will complete the Clifton Strengths self-assessment. From there, you will begin creating an effective professional bio and a list of potential service offerings.
- Articulate: This phase will focus on defining your first service and who your ideal clientele will be. SHIFT supports you to create effective service descriptions and impactful marketing language.
- Monetize: This phase will help solidify your offering by supporting the development of the tools needed to sell it. The Monetize phase also helps you to consider pricing and will focus on creating a strategy to generate leads and confirm your first sale.
SHIFT is best suited for individuals who:
- Have a general idea of what they want to do
- Can commit time and energy to participating fully in the program
- Are ready to take action
The next program cohort is anticipated to run throughout the months of July & August 2023.
As part of this program, you will be invited to participate in additional mastermind sessions and workshops with guest speakers to help you continue to evolve your offerings and to grow your business.
The Hub is thrilled to be able to offer a limited number of fully subsidized registrations in this program (valued at $2,000 per person).