It’s a new year and a new decade which has many people thinking about resolutions, goals and big dreams for the future.
Are you excited about the possibilities of a new year and a new decade?
Have you started to think about your goals and dreams for 2020 and beyond?
It’s great to have long term goals but they can also cause overwhelm or a lack of knowing where to start. We’re big believers in 90 day plans of action and we’d love to help you get started on working towards those goals.
To help you out, we’re launching our first ever #onething90days challenge.
What’s one thing that you can tackle over the next three months to move your business forward?
- Cleaning up your home office
- Putting together a cashflow statement to get a better handle on your money situation
- Forcing yourself to get out of your home office on a weekly basis in the winter to interact with people in real life
- Filing your taxes on time
- Improving your social media efforts
- Creating that new product line
- Figuring out your next steps for growth
- Flushing out that idea for a new business
Do you have too many things you want to accomplish or are you really not sure where to start? Wherever you’re at, we’re happy to help you figure out where to start.
What is the #onething90days challenge?
Starting today, pick one thing to focus on for the next 90 days. Over the next three months, we’ll cheer you on as we also tackle our one thing.
There are three levels of participation to choose from:
- Do it yourself – join the challenge and tackle your one thing on your own. The only thing we ask is that you share your one thing with us and then use the hashtag #onething90days to share your journey on social media.
- A bit of a nudge here and there – if you need a bit of encouragement, we’ll send you our weekly encouragement email to give you a gentle reminder to make time for action on your one thing each week.
- Grab a spot in our Growth Club – if you’re looking for someone to guide you through the challenge, this one is for you. Through our Growth Club, you will receive one on one support (either in person at one of our Hubs or through online video calls), pathfinding and the opportunity to join in on our group activities with other women tackling their one thing over the next few months. We have limited spots available and participation at this level is limited to women who live in Manitoba.
To celebrate the end of the challenge, we’ll be hosting celebration events on April 15, 2020. We’ll share details later on in the challenge but mark your calendars for that date. We’re planning in-person events at the Hubs in Dauphin and Flin Flon along with a virtual celebration with participants who aren’t located in those catchment areas.
We’re also pulling together some prize packages for the challenge. To be eligible to win, share your journey on social media with the hashtag #onething90days and tag @thehubsmb to be entered to win.
Are you ready to take action? Join us for the #onething90days challenge today!
- Hits: 273